•February 24. Jury Duty
• March 17-23: San Francisco Bay Area Events.
• March 17, 1 – 4 pm & 6 – 8 pm: Mission Hospice & Home Care. For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• March 24: Santa Clara, California. Santa Clara University details to be determined.
• April 8 Richmond, Virginia. Zachary.Holt@aseracare.com
• April 23: Rome, Georgia. Northwest Georgia Chapter HPNA details to be determined.
• May 6, 2016. Soul Restoration Caregiver Workshop. St. Petersburg College, 8:30A – 4:00P. 6 CEs. Contact Robinson.Lanona@spcollege.edu for more information.
• June 1-2, 2016. Washington DC. Easter Seals.
July 28. New Orleans, Louisiana. State Hospice Conference.
• September 23: Jacksonville Florida, Community Hospice Veterans Partnership Conference
• October 19-20: Madison, Wisconsin. Pyle Center.
• Oct. 31-November 3, 2016: Tampa, Florida. Soul Injury Leadership Training. Email Pat@OpusPeace.org to register.
Book Circles: Consider Starting One
What do churches, civic groups, book clubs, community associations, and prisons have in common? They have used Deborah’s book, The Hero Within, Redeeming the Destiny We Were Born To Fulfill, as a guide for creating and achieving pervasive, personal peace. Deborah provides clear, practical, and meaningful perspectives based on the hospice care she provided to more than 10,000 dying people: “Everything I know about living, I learned from the dying.” These insights are shared in simple, powerful ways that not only provide insight, but tools for personal growth and healing:
-“I keep this book at my bedside now and reference it frequently.”
-“I wish I would have known about this book years ago. It would have saved me a lot of heartache.”
-“Sharing the concepts within a community was simply awesome.”
Sharing stories in a small community of trustworthy people, remind us that we belong to one another and that we can help each other. Stories connect us to each other and ourselves. Don’t miss this opportunity for new vistas that will awaken your interior hero. Contact us and we will help you start an 8-week Book Circle. Deborah will even join you via phone for one of them!