• March 23-24: Atlanta, Georgia. Soul Injury Symposium at Gwinnett Medical Center – Resource Center 665 Duluth Highway, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Presenting March 23 on Soul Injury at 8:30 am, PTSD and Trauma at 10:15 am. Loss and Grief at 12:30 pm. Fallen Comrades Ceremony at 2:15 pm. Presenting March 24 on Soul Injury at 8:30 am. Living and Dying Healed at 10:00am. Spiritual Care at 11:00 am. Forgiveness at 1:00 pm. The Hero Within at 2:30 pm.
• April 4: Tampa, Florida: Moral Injury Conference at USF
• April 6: Clearwater, Florida. St. Petersburg College. Narrowing the Gulf Conference
• April 10-11: Madison, Wisconsin. Soul Injury, Liberating Unmourned Loss, Forgiveness, Fallen Comrade Ceremony.
• April 24: Washington, D.C. NHPCO conference
• July 11-12: Lansing, Michigan
• Oct.15-18:Tampa, Fl Institute Training
• Oct. 17: Tampa, Fl, Fallen Comrade Ceremony
• November 1: Zainesville, Ohio: Genesis Hospice.
The Hero Within
:What do churches, civic groups, book clubs, community associations, and prisons have in common? They have used Deborah’s book, The Hero Within, Redeeming the Destiny We Were Born To Fulfill, as a guide for creating and achieving pervasive, personal peace. Deborah provides clear, practical, and meaningful perspectives based on the hospice care she provided to more than 10,000 dying people: “Everything I know about living, I learned from the dying.” These insights are shared in simple, powerful ways that not only provide insight, but tools for personal growth and healing:
-“I keep this book at my bedside now and reference it frequently.”
-“I wish I would have known about this book years ago. It would have saved me a lot of heartache.”
-“Sharing the concepts within a community was simply awesome.”
Sharing stories in a small community of trustworthy people, remind us that we belong to one another and that we can help each other. Stories connect us to each other and ourselves. Don’t miss this opportunity for new vistas that will awaken your interior hero. Contact us and we will help you start an 8-week Book Circle. Deborah will even join you via phone for one of them!