To cultivate pervasive personal peace by re-owning and re-homing scattered pieces of self so wholeness can be restored.
• January 20, 9:30-4 pm: Oak Hill, 300 Curtner Ave., San Jose, CA.
• January 21, 3-5:30 pm: Hospice of the Valley, 4850 Union Avenue, San Jose, CA 95724. Staff only.
• January 22, 12:00-4 pm: VA Hospice Care Center, 3801 Miranda Ave., Palo Alto, CA. 94303.
• February 27: Bethlehem, PA. Annual Psychology and Spirituality Lectures.
• March 5 & 6: West Texas Conference on Aging
• March 10: Tidewell Hospice, Sarasota, Florida
• March 24 & 25: Wellmont, Tennessee.
Education. Compelling workshops presented in unusual and engaging ways on intriguing topics: Aging, Personal Healing, Veteran issues, Self-Care, Chronic Illness, End-of-Life care, Spiritual Growth, PTSD, Forgiveness, Good Grief
Low-cost Retreats. 1,2,or 3-days in your city or ours (Tampa). Topics include: Personal Growth and Healing, Forgiveness, Aging.
Fallen Comrades Ceremonies. We will help your community organize, plan, and implement a ceremony for combat veterans which helps them lay down any burdens of unmourned grief or unforgiven guilt they may still be carrying. The gaping hole in our society from the aftermath of war can be healed!
Book Circles for Personal Growth.Utilizing the book, The Hero Within: Redeeming the Destiny We Were Born to Fulfill, we will help you grow small communities of people who want to cultivate pervasive personal peace.
Book Circles for Veterans. Utilizing the book, Peace at Last: Stories of Hope and Healing for Veterans and Their Families, you can become an agent of healing for our nation’s heroes by hosting a book circles for veterans and their families.
Free web-based Materials, Tools, Resources, and Blogs.
We offer these services with our Opus Peace prayer: Cultivate in me, oh God, the willingness to re-own and re-home scattered pieces of myself so that I might be restored to Your wholeness. Grow in me the honesty, humility, and courage to release my fears of who I am and who I am not. Fuel me with your Grace. Amen