To provide programs that respond to soul injuries generated by unmourned grief and unforgiven guilt that occur during trauma, abuse, and self-neglect.
• March 24 & 25: Bristol, Tennessee. Wellmont Health System, Heroes Until the End.
• April 23: Greenville, NC. Easterseals Caregiver: Managing Stress, and Problem Solving.
• April 24: Raleigh, NC. Easterseals Caregiver: Managing Stress, and Problem Solving.
• May 1, 9 – 4:30: Join Opus Peace at beautiful Lake Tarpon Clubhouse for a Soul Injury Ceremonial Workshop. Call 727-385-8471 for information.
• May 18 & 19: The Villages, Florida. Easterseals Caregiver: Managing Stress, Problem Solving, Utilizing Technology, and Self-care Coalition.
Education. Compelling workshops presented in unusual and engaging ways on intriguing topics: Soul Injury, Soul Restoration, Aging, Personal Healing, Veteran issues, Self-Care, Chronic Illness, End-of-Life care, Spiritual Growth, PTSD, Forgiveness, Good Grief.
Low-cost Retreats. 1, 2, or 3-day retreats in your city or ours (Tampa). Topics include: Soul Injury, Soul Restoration, Personal Growth and Healing, Forgiveness, Aging.
Soul Restoration Ceremonial Workshops. Caregiving, whether personal or professional, takes a toll! Understandably, we often disconnect from the pain. Disconnecting from the part of self carrying the pain contributes to loss of energy, emptiness, and compassion fatigue. This 4-8 hour ceremonial workshop will provide a restorative experience for your staff or your patients’ families.
Soul Injury Ceremonial Workshops. We will help your community organize, plan, and implement a ceremony for combat veterans which helps them lay down any burdens of unmourned grief or unforgiven guilt they may still be carrying. The gaping hole in our society from the aftermath of war can be healed!
Book Circles for Personal Growth.Utilizing the book, The Hero Within: Redeeming the Destiny We Were Born to Fulfill, we will help you grow small communities of people who want to cultivate pervasive personal peace.
Book Circles for Veterans. Utilizing the book, Peace at Last: Stories of Hope and Healing for Veterans and Their Families, you can become an agent of healing for our nation’s heroes by hosting a book circle for veterans and their families.
Free web-based Materials, Tools, Resources, and Blogs.
We offer these services with our Opus Peace prayer: Cultivate in me, oh God, the willingness to re-own and re-home scattered pieces of myself so that I might be restored to Your wholeness. Grow in me the honesty, humility, and courage to release my fears of who I am and who I am not. Fuel me with your Grace. Amen